|The Roman Catholic Church, Inc.||The 2010 University of Scranton Baccalaureate Mass||Now with whole wheat communion wafers!|
|Christopher Sieber & Sara Ramirez||The Song that Goes Like This||Spamalot: Original Cast Recording||Remember: On the thrid year, it officially becomes a WUSR tradition!|
|Seatbelts (Yoko Kanno)||Tank!||Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack|
|Joanna Newsom||Good Intentions Paving Co.||Have One on Me||*|
|The Apples in Stereo||Dance Floor||Travellers in Space and Time||*|
|New Young Pony Club||We Want To||The Optimist||*|
|Hot Chip||Touch Too Much||Made in the Dark|
|Mariposa||Rock Me Amadeus||Eros|
|The New Pornographers||Your Hands (Together)||Together||*|
|YACHT||The Afterlife||See Mystery Lights|
|Pops McGonigle: Driving in the Slow Lane (encore presentation)|
|Feller Quentin||Slim, Poker Dog of Paintings||I Am Not A Monster|
|Miku Hatsune||Just Dance||This week's Magic Miku Moment: Miku tries to educate me on who exactly this "Lady Gaga" is.|
|Chumbawamba||Dance, Idiot, Dance||ABCDEFG|
|Jonathan Coulton||Dance, Soterios Johnson, Dance||Thing a Week Two|
|Szeki Kurva||Goat Dance||The Sound of Dead Goats|
|The Smurfs||Dance Like the Reggae Smurf||Best of Friends|
|David Byrne||I Wanna Dance With Somebody||Live from Austin, TX|
|The Bird & The Bee||Polite Dance Song||Ray Guns are Not Just the Future|
|The Baldwin Brothers||Just Me on the Dance Floor||Return of the Golden Rhodes|
|Nada Surf||Electrocution||If I Had a Hi-fi||*|
|Yo La Tengo||Sugarcube||I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One|
|They Might Be Giants||Sensurround||S~E~X~X~Y EP|
|Kenji Ootsuki & the cast of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei||Ringo Mogire Beam!||Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP Single|
|Black Francis||Threshold Apprehension||Bluefinger|
|Uryu Akiha||Escape on Monday||In the Souk||*|
What did we learn on today's programme?
- I finally figured out who Lady Gaga is: Lady Gaga is somebody who doesn't know who Madonna is.
- You don't want to be anywhere near the Oakland police when there is only one donut left.
- Firefox seems to think that the singular of "donuts" is a spelling mistake. Now needs even more cuddles.
- Attempting to broadcast a Catholic mass in a large gymnasium, with quiet speakers and a very loud choir, using only one microphone connected directly to the radio station broadcast booth with a very, very long cable? NOT A GOOD IDEA.
- NO, SERIOUSLY. DON'T EVER DO THAT.
- Following the Baccalaureate Mass with "The Song that Goes Like This" never gets old.